After unleashing “Comot Your Leg From Cable” featuring Scally Normal and “Head Wan Blow” featuring P Fizzy, Erigga New Money ain’t slowing down as he continues dropping dope tunes for his ever teeming fans.
Erigga decides to drop two wonderful joints; on“Cartoon” produced by Frankie Free, he rhymes about his love for his significant other while on “No Be Crime” featuring P Fizzy, he goes all street and gritty narrating grimy street tales laced with his normal punch lines & metaphors.
Erigga is too good, we wish we could get an album from him soon and probably a number of high quality music videos. Solid Tracks!!!
The Brand KebboKoncepts is an entertainment label that deals in music, comedy, dance, games and any other talent that is natural.
This label is created by Bashiru Kehinde (MC Donkenny) the C.E.O kebbokoncepts entertainment Group.
Join our Facebook page:
• No Cases of Human-to-Human Transmission Outside of Africa: There has been no human-to-human or other transmission to humans outside of Africa.
• Ebola Is Not Transmitted By Air, Only Via Bodily Secretions: Ebola is not respiratory, so it is not transmitted through coughing or breathing. These infections are occurring because of people who are exposed to bodily fluids of infected individuals.
• Ebola Is Not The Most Infectious Disease: As infectious diseases go, Ebola virus isn’t inherently the most infectious nor is it the least infective from person-to-person. Measles and chickenpox, for example, are easier to spread. So are influenza and MERS.
• High Mortality Rates Due to Geography: The mortality rate is quite high in Africa Ebola cases, partly because of the chaos, instability, and unrest of the governments there, and very directly related to the fact that their access to standard treatment supplies (IV solution, tubing, syringes, and protective equipment) is not universally available. Ebola cases identified and treated in westernized nations, and those with modern infection control practices, will have a much lower rate than those seen in most African regions.
• Likelihood of Breakouts In Areas Outside of Africa: Meticulous infection control practices in modern hospitals will make it more unlikely that human-to-human transmission will occur in these settings. While expensive and advanced bio-containment units provide the highest level of infection control, it is unlikely that these units will be widespread throughout the world.
• No Approved Immunizations and Treatments: There are no approved immunizations to prevent Ebola virus infection. There are no approved treatments for Ebola virus infection. There are experimental antibody treatments, as well as an antiviral medication not approved for Ebola. But whether either or both are safe or effective for widespread use is not known. “Compassionate use” or “experimental use” of the above treatments is tempting, because no targeted, specific “conventional treatment” exists. But widely adopting experimental, unproven medications as “the new conventional therapy” has its own difficulties: Is it safe? Is it effective? Is it costly? Are there unanticipated “down-sides” to using them? A WHO ethics panel has given the go-ahead for this, something it has never done before.
• How Animals Play a Role: The non-human vectors that can harbor Ebola virus (fruit bats, non-human primates) are widespread in areas far removed from Africa. As such, it bears watching whether those vectors begin to harbor the virus. The WHO has an excellent map showing the parts of the world with these vectors.
• Alert Levels: The WHO and CDC both recently increased their respective alert levels. State and local health departments throughout the U.S. and world will certainly seek guidance as to the adoption of best “local practices” to guide hospital and care providers. The guidance by the CDC as to how to manage exposed individuals and those who might be incubating the infection are quite specific and helpful. They will certainly change as time goes on.
• What We Don’t Know About Ebola: There are things unknown about Ebola. For example:
Can a person have had a low-level infection and not know they ever had it? Probably, based on serum testing.
Does a person who has had it and survived develop lifelong immunity? That is unknown at this point. The various strains of Ebola are enough different antigenically that there may not be cross-immunity.
Is there such a thing as a “chronic carrier state” in humans where a person can shed the virus and be infectious for a long period of time, even when they themselves have no illness or symptoms? That is also unknown at this point.
Why is the deadly Ebola virus outbreak making the health experts hit the panic button? Find out from this …
Armed Men Attack Ebola Patients in Liberia Icountry has closed Liberia and Sierra Leone.
TGP Entertainment boss Terry G delivers yet another sweet, melodious singles titled “Sexy Lady”.
”Sexy Lady” is an African infused tune with a laid back melody, which sees street hop king go back to his R&B roots arrives with a crisp music video hot in South Africa and directed by Access Ways Production.
Watch below and drop your comments!
That’s what MediaTakeOut is claiming. They are reporting that Khloe has broken up with boyfriend of a little over 6 months, French Montana, after she caught him creeping with Love and Hip Hop star NY Tahiry (pictured with him right). The report below…
Earlier this week French Montana admitted to Billboard magazine that he was trying to “capitalize” on Khloe’s fame. Well close friends to Khloe have been TELLING HER that French Montana is a “USER” and is using Khloe for fame & money! And it ain’t just her FRIENDS telling her that either.
MediaTakeOutcom EXCLUSIVELY LEARNED that two weeks ago Kris called a major family meeting and told Khloe that French is NOT WELCOME IN THE FAMILY!
At first Khloe did not listen to her family. BUT MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY LEARNED that a couple days later Khloe ALLEGEDLY found freaky text messages & pictures in French Montana phone of Love And Hip Hop NY Tahiry. We’re told that Khloe BROKE IT OFF with French and told him she rather deal with Lamar drug habits then to deal with French cheating habit !!!!!
Now get his . . . Over this weekend French Montana was seen all weekend in Miami with Tahiry. The two were in South Florida for The South Beach Invitational Weekend.
After dropping the Bora freestyle not too long ago which has become a huge street vibe already, Patoranking is back once more with a brand new club anthem in “Push It In” featuring Dizzy VC the vocal Chamelleon UK rapper/singer. The song was produced by OY. A club banger I most tell you.
Don’t take my word for it. Download listen and share your thoughts
Who missed Faze? Well the Plantashun Boiz member is back with a new afro-pop offering produced by Tyce.
Faze armed with his raved vocal abilities delivers “Your Daughter”, packing all the production and lyrical elements to make the track a club favourite.
Listen and drop your comments